Monday 26 July 2010

Last night I spent a large chunk of the evening with a bunch of books from my shelves, all with alternative covers wrapped around them.

Blimey! What a responsibility! It's like trying to name a baby.

I won't tell you which one I prefer, not yet (although you may be able to work it out from stuff elsewhere on the net).

Interestingly other people don't seem to be swaying me at this point. I took the covers into my partner's workplace this morning and listened to many different opinions, all different, but none of them changed what I'd already decided.

Actually they're all brilliant, which means it doesn't matter so much. All the same I have picked one, and I love it. Now I am faffing about with all the other MILLIONS of jobs that need doing. It feels like it will never end, but it is all most satisfying.











2 comments:

Megan said...

Oooh - how to decide! I see the problem. I personally like those that have full or nearly full figures (and I don't like that one with three copies... just feels a bit weak to me?) so the first one, third one and the last one. I really am flopping between the first and third - I like the background colour a bit better as I feel the title is more obvious.

Nope, just writing this I changed my mind several times! V much look forward to seeing the finished product!

Jenny Beattie said...

Crikey, I can see your problem. Lovely, gorgeous illustrations... Can't wait to see what you've decided.